O’S FOREIGN FAILURES – New York Post
Like Ralph Peters I was not a real fan for George Bush – I did not dislike him but I cannot say that I liked him all that much either. However, I do think that he had more of a clue on how to run a country than the present incumbent who knows next to nothing.
As Peters says “All new administrations stumble a bit to seek their footing, but President Obama’s botches have set a new record for instant incompetence.” Now that is saying something, and I do think that this is a very fair analysis of the botches that we have seen so far. I actually think that there are even more than the ones that Peters mentioned.
The worst of the Botches are:
1. China: Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton told Beijing that human rights do not matter. “Our relationship is more important than freedom” – I bet the Tibetans felt really betrayed over that statement.
Beijing’s response? A staged military confrontation with an unarmed US Navy vessel; continued screw America currency cheating; a renewed crackdown on dissidents (thanks to Hillary Clinton) and a call for a new global currency to replace the dollar.
- viral corruption;
- Islamist fanatics sweeping half its territory
- Pakistan falling apart
- the president of Pakistan tries to ban opposition parties and gut the judiciary
- it has nuclear weapons
- seethes hatred towards America
- Islamabad controls the major supply route to Afghanistan using it as an extortion tool
Obama responds with billions in new for the Pakistan politicians to pocket.
3. Afghanistan: Obama’s Vietnam
Candidate Obama promised to fix the previous mistakes, but in the words of Ralph Peters, “President Obama does not have a clue.”
4. Iran: Obama tried to reach out to talk – but America-bashing is what keeps Iran’s leaders in office, it is their political essence. The senior mullahs need the USA as eternal enemies. Without the Great Satan America to blame they would have to explain a few things to the Iranian people. So they gave Obama the finger.
Ditto from the Taliban, for they told Obama to “stick it where the sun don’t shine”
5. North Korea:Obama wanted a fresh start.
North Korea responded by threatening war with South Korea, kidnapping 2 American journalists as well as the renewed pursuit of WMDs along with rocket tests.
6. Cuba: Obama wants to liberalize the relationship with Cuba. The Castro boys have told him to “kiss off”. They need an enemy too.
7. Venezuela: Chavez thinks Obama is an ignoramus.
8. Mexico: first the good news: Obama knows where it is on the map and recognizes that Mexico’s govt is facing a narco-insurgency that threatens the USA. So what does he do? Caves to the Teamsters and violates a lawful treaty on cross-border trucking, and reignits fading anti-Americanism and undercuts President Felipe Calderon
9. Poland: Obama’ responds to an important ally: The Russians are more important than you are. This is the same message being sent to the Ukraine and Georgia.
10. Russia: Joe Biden has the reset button.
Moscow’s response? It threatens NATO members it once occupied and continues to back Iran’s nuclear program. Plus it bribes Krygystan to kick the USA off critical to Afghanistan Manas airbase (then offers a solution that will choke the troops)
Obama’s response? Push the reset button again, and again.
Then there is the treatment dished out the Prime Minister of the Uk Gordon Brown. He also blind sided the leaders of the Czech Republic (now former leader), Poland, Mexico and Canada on issues ranging from missile defense to trade.
Enough said about this pathetic and incompetent administration.
Powered by ScribeFire.